CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

Threesome

After my little "fight" with Jon I realised that he moved on now,and we might be friends in the future.


OK now seriously....I went to JK's (that's how I call him now) web page and I saw this beautiful beautiful picture.It just fills my soul with happiness to see 2 of my favourite models together,united,as 1.The other girls' name is Cristina Tosio.

Irina is most definitely in my top 3 favourite models and Jon is my all time favourite male model.Just skipping into photos like these...all the loneliness and sadness created by Andra's absence goes away.
And since this post doesn't have any interesting topic what-so-ever,I thought I'd edit the photo and make it Perez Hilton style.=D

0 comentarios: