CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

ANTP's winner

If you know me you probably know that I love America's Next Top Model and Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.I've been watching ANTP for a while thinking that maybe I will get to love Tyra Banks some day,but...nope,it never happened.The important thing is that the show is great.If Tyra wouldn't be so freakin' annoying and stop doing little sketches like"The Fairy Godmother" or "The freakin' alien woman" it would be better,but whatever.
Anyhow...I have a favourite.I don't usually pick someone as the winner,but this cycle I have 1 favourite and it's the amazing Marjorie.She's freakin' awesome.She's not a bitch nor a douche bag.She's weird(yay!).
The french beauty is a great friend with the camera and I've seen her catwalk...not so bad.She's gonna win or else....

0 comentarios: