CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

Song of the week 1

So...I LOVE MUSIC!(I bet you didn't know that).So I thought I'd make a song of the week post.Every week there will be a new song posted on this blog.
I must warn you that I'm a rock'n'roller so I'm not such a big Britney Spears music lover.But you never really know when she'll appear here(although I'll never post Rihanna - don't like Rihanna).
I'll try my best to post as many music varieties as I can.

This weeks best song is also my new obsession.Kings of Leon have a brand new single from a brand new album (ONLY BY THE NIGHT - released in the US on September 23)
''Sex On Fire'' is their first single off this album and it's freakin' awesome!It's like an explosion of sexuality - and I don't mean whispering and hard breathing - just Caleb's voice,and it's already number 1 in Ireland and the UK (ah,Europeans).

You can watch the video for the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY


Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon

0 comentarios: