CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

Meh


Right when I should find something to post on the blog,I remember it's October 1st.And today it's a very special day for me.Not because Charlie has a new haircut and it's his birthday,but because TENDENCIAS FASHIONMAG is in stores.And yes,I bought it.

So I should post something fashionably useful,but this week has been awfully stressing for me.A lot at school,little sleep,unhealthy food....So I'm just gonna read my precious magazine.All I need is my bed,a comfy pajama and "you look great when I'm high" by the Brian Jonestown Massacre (it's in the music playlist).So I wish you a happy week,'til the weekend (cuz then I'll have more time on my hands) and I'll go read my magazine so I have something interesting to post here and OMG! there's an article with Óscar Jaenada (google him).




0 comentarios: