CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

Be your own stylist.Which one is yours?

I was looking through a magazine and I found this very interesting page about different styles that people wear on the street...unfortunately I don't have pictures of ordinary people from the street like in the magazine...but I'm gonna try to make something similar with some pictures from google.What you have to do is find which one is the most similar to your own style.


Indie-rock.All I could find was The Mars Volta.Other references....Franz Ferdinand,Mando Diao maybe even Pete Doherty,Amy's Blake,etc.If you're British you rock!



Pop.Clean and/or colourful.Typical good boy.You probably listen to Justin Timberlake and think Frank Music is fun.



Neo Vintage.Old but cute...and correct.I can't stop thinking of Caleb from Kings of Leon.



Cool.Ms. know-it-all...cool girl that likes to hang out with Pete Doherty,clubs and has a very good fashion-sense.Or maybe a cuter version like Anne Hathaway.I personally love toutlamode.


Rockabilly:A plastic rocker.Retro rebel.A sober Amy Winehouse,a more tattooed Dita Von Teese or a very rock'n'roll bad-ass Katy Perry.



Street.All you need is a bike and a graffiti wall.Other references...Pharrell W. or Teyana Taylor.



Eclectic.Is this eclectic?I'm not sure,wikipedia didn't make it clear for me.Hey,even a fashion-freak can be uninformed.It's actually supposed to be more hippie and homeless.No offence to "eclectic" people.



Retro.We go back.Waaaay back.The 90's,80's hell even the 50's.Just don't go too 1800.(2old is not retro)

0 comentarios: