CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Welcome and The VMAs

Welcome to my new blog.Oh,and it's not official(yet).I want to start off with something recent and important so I thought why not the VMA's?I know it's been like a month or so since the VMA's but I really wanted to post something about the show cuz i really really love it and I watch it every year!So off we go!



One of the best knowned fashion icons,especially for the teenagers,Lauren Conrad (the hills star) showed up with a beautiful white dress,but her Sergio Rossi shoes is what I most loved about it.(even tho you can't see them well)





Keri Nilson brought some funky classiness to the table with her retro-like hair-cut,the "opening ceremony" dress and Gucci shoes.















Hannah Montana,or what's the same,Miley Cirus was wearing a black dress designed by Zac Posen and shoes by Michael Kors.





Katy Perry had one of the most original outfits (something
that I admire) which caught everyone's attention while
showing up with Miley.The new girl in the game wear 10 bucks clothes
from a vintage store and Marc Jacobs shoes.









P!nk brought crazy to the party and that's something we also have to admire.She was the hostest with the mostest as Fonzworth Bentley said,while complementing her dress designed by Alexis LaMontagna.


Hip-hop star T.I.(hot) brought some fresh air with a Luis V. crushed red velvet jacket and Prada shoes.But is it me or does he look kinda short?











Ciara looked amazing with her last-minute haircut and a 30.ooo dollars D&G shiny dress.













Talking about shiny,Audrina from The Hills looked amazing with her Golden Girl look.Fashion is her forte and it's obvious.Personally it was one of my favorites,even tho I'm not a "The Hills" fan or gold fan.I love this look.












Rapper Lupe Fiasco showed his fearless riding motif to Fonzworth Bentley which was completely accessorised from head to toe:hat,glasses,gloves,boots.
OK,so I know he has nothing to do with fashion or the VMA's but I really really like Michael Phelps (naked)














Last but not least Heidi Montag from the amazingly famous reality TV show The Hills showed up at the VMA's with well-knowned Spencer wearing a Jeny Kane dress and...OMG!Heidi and Keri Nilson have the same Gucci shoes!Who do you think looks better with them?I think Keri found a better and interesting way to represent those shoes with style and allot of personality

0 comentarios: